Wednesday 25 July 2012

Enter: ABIGAIL (looking timid)

Hallo, everyone!
Pleased to meet you.
Searching for an emotional outlet at the beginning of 2012, I started keeping a sort of personal blog. It helped to clear my head, explore my writing style, and analyse issues of interest to me in an organised way. It recently occured to me that making these scribbles of mine public might not be such a bad idea.
I'm a bit nervous at putting what has so far been a personal endeavour out on the internet, but I feel there's a great deal to gain here.
A blog gains you free access to constructive criticism (very much encouraged, by the way), and serves as encouragement to keep providing posts for your audience. I also hope that over time, readers will request topics for me to blog about, which can help a writer stuck in a rut.
So, no, this is not going to be a blog with a specific purpose at first, but I'm hoping it might grow into one, depending on what people want to read.
That's all for now, folks.
Abby out.

No comments:

Post a Comment