On the disgustingly long drive down. Made better by a pile of stones and half-decent car-companions.
Action-shot. To prove I actually did something.
At the end of the exhausting day - my team
All the Fly-hardians combined
As I've technically now written 4 thousand words, I'll just finish off with a list of collateral damages:
- Muscles aching in calves
- Ditto thighs, back and front
- Ditto bum
- Ditto lower back didn't even know I had muscles in my lower back
- Ditto washboard abs
- Purpley-red bruises, covering knees
- Bruise, right hip
- Lumpy right elbow As assured by house-mate, can't see it myself
- Scratches and bruises along left fore-arm, where I catch weird
- Bruises on right hand, because ditto
Bath should have mostly cured me, will no doubt be ready for the continued onslaught of Ultimate on Wednesday at training.